Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting Closer and Closer

Once upon a time, it seemed like ages to the time we begin BAP project. But right now, its just a week to Uganda. Abhay keeps me updated on the remaining days because its on his gmail status. I am currently preparing for my ILTM presentation for Wednesday and i can not wait to be done so that i can only think about BAP.

It seems like the BAPers in Uganda are having too much fun to keep us updated regularly. I hope their parents dont freak out if there is nothing posted on the blog for a few days. The interesting thing is that the current BAPers are in Kabale, which is the next to Rukungiri-my home village. I havent been there in years, i only wish i was there with them so i could visit my home town.

We had our second meeting with Kevin, Abhay, Janice and DeeAnn. We talked extensively on how to transfer funds to Uganda for bicycle purchase and the sort. We also talked about the survey and i thank Abhay among others who have put alot of time in editing the BAP survey. This is a great tool because we can use it in any country we decide to work in.

Please keep in touch with us as we travel far and beyond.

Muyambi

No comments:

Post a Comment